- The Coastal Marine Security Operations Centres Project has three primary work procurement areas: professional services, information management environment hardware and software; and physical infrastructure (renovation) of existing facilities in Halifax, Nova Scotia Esquimalt (Victoria), British Columbia and National Capital Region.
- The Coastal Marine Security Operations Centres Project has been, and will continue to use the competitive public tendering processes for all procurements.
- Where practical, off the shelf hardware and software will be procured using existing and/or new Standing Offers and/or Supply Arrangements.
- Competitive contracts will be awarded in the event that hardware and/or software cannot be procured using existing Standing Offers and/or Supply Arrangements.
- A National Security Exemption has been approved.
- Industrial Regional Benefits will not apply to Coastal Marine Security Operations Centres Project procurements.
- The Coastal Marine Security Operations Centres Project will comply with the Government’s Procurement Strategy for Aboriginal Business Initiative. There may be opportunities for aboriginal business to compete for specific project related procurements.
The Public Works and Government Services Canada representative for the Coastal Marine Security Operational Centre Project can be contacted at:
Telephone No: (613) 944-5190
Fax No: (613) 947-6262